Sunday, October 17, 2010

September in the Northwest


Steve’s annual September backpacking trip with the boys happened a few weeks ago on a beautiful autumn weekend. Casey came for the first time this year and carried his backpack filled with clothes, snacks and a sleeping pad. They camped next to Memaloose Lake near the Clackamas River amongst salamander eggs and spent the day catching the slimey creatures.


























































While the boys were enjoying the great Pacific Northwest, I took a train to Seattle to help my “cuz” pick out a wedding dress. I wish I could show you the dresses but her fiancé reads the blue daisy. I wish I could say she found the one but it's a biggie of a decision that is still in process. So, I'll just have to show you her the morning of wedding dress shopping. Ben + Shannon 7/23/11

No comments:

Post a Comment